Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I Found THE BLOG and I AM POSTING A COMMENT!!!!!! DUE 9/3 Before CLASS

  • Create YOUR G-MAIL ACCOUNT!!!!!
  • Once YOU have created your g-mail account you can post comments on our class blog! This means that you will log on to our class blog (Y0u have done this already if you are reading this message)
  • Click on the link " I found the Blog ! I am POSTING A COMMENT" Above.
  •  Post a comment with your new G-mail account.All You have to do is Write in the box reserved for comments!  For Example; Hi! This is Umberto Russo Signing in and Saying Hello! OR... Hi, It's Jennifer!!! I found the blog and I am excited about this class! 
Note: Your G-mail account should be professional and encompass a variation of your  name. Remember every comment you post in this class is published writing!  

This is to ensure that you were able to find the blog, create your g-mail account and communicate your success in the aforementioned.


If you have any questions/concerns please contact me at my Farmingdale E-Mail address- Bradyj@farmingdale.edu

Please NOTE- Diagnostic Essay is on Thursday! Be prepared! Have a pen and a sheet of paper with you to write on. You will hand in this essay at the end of class. 

18 comments:

  1. I found the blog & I successfully got lost going to every single class today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the blog! -Danielle Gerard

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the blog and I am signing in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never... I have successfully found the blog but have been unsuccessful with posting until now! I think I am going to enjoy this class. Also, Professor Brady you remind me of my Italian teacher in seventh grade fourth period. Her name was Mrs. Bartolotta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found the blog and can finally post without my computer crashing

    ReplyDelete