Thursday, December 3, 2015

Due: December 8th

Your Research Paper is DUE TODAY!!!!

If there is anyone who would like to present on Tuesday, please come prepared!
We will pick names out of a hat on Tuesday and Therefore, presentations will begin Thursday and Lead into our Final Exam Time!

Please Note: Our Final Exam is on  Tuesday, 12/15 at 10:50- 1:30. I will hand back your papers that day! 
My hope is that we will be able to present and have enough time left over. I would like to let the class go by 12:50 that day! 


Have A Wonderful Weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Here is my presentation on Technology and Identity. I hope you find it intriguing.
    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_lDSwpswcZcytDGnNRbTjfGoeLRXlOVHP9O6baJ2CNQ/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writer understand better the mind of people what they want to learn through their writing therefore this article is outstanding. Thanks!!! tips for writers

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you could message me with any hints & tips on how you made your blog look this cool, I would be appreciative!
    Light on Identity Theft

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.
    essay writing website

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it.I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


    best dissertation writing services

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative article which is about the Identity Theft and i must bookmark it, keep posting interesting articles.

    Easy Steps to Prevent Identity Theft

    ReplyDelete